This issue takes a look at some issues and misunderstandings around Agile.
Discover why some bold Agile thinkers, from Netherlands, Australia and USA, think that…
- “To increase impact, refinement should be seen as a process, not just as a meeting.”
- “An Agile framework is a structure into which different Agile development practices are inserted.”
- “Getting a team to have an open and constructive conversation about future risks and challenges is hard.”
- “Talking to your younger self is always beneficial.”
- “With bad leadership, no framework, methodology, or process will succeed.”
- “As a manager, facilitator, coach or trainer it is important to be aware of Zoom fatigue.”