This issue takes a look at the past.
Discover why some bold Agile thinkers, from the Italy, Puerto Rico and USA, think that…
- “Understanding bureaucracy is important.”
- “‘We do not know’ is a sign of wisdom, not of ignorance.”
- “Kanban can be used across a variety of projects and industries, including architectural projects.”
- “Agile practices, including retrospectives, promote quick innovation and help teams adapt.”
- “Any improvement at a non-bottleneck in a system is an illusion and may even worsen system performance.”
- “Internalizing your organizations north star vision and strategic intent (“thinking big”) enables the identification of practical use cases (“thinking small”).”